- To become a commenter, we require that the editors approve your first comment. As a result, your first comment may not appear immediately. All subsequent comments will be posted directly to the blog.
- The editors reserve the right to delete any comment. Grounds of deletion include, but are not limited to, comments that:
- Constitute spam;
- Constitute hate speech or abuse;
- Are potentially defamatory;
- Serve a commercial purpose;
- Are irrelevant.
- Commenters who violate this comments policy may be blocked from commenting.
- Comments written on this blog are the sole responsibility of the commenter. Commenters agree to indemnify the publishers, authors and editors from any costs or damages incurred in respect of their comments.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive a fortnightly round-up of blog posts and news from across our network.
OxHRH on Twitter
- Religious Freedom: A 21st Century Paradigm
- X v Latvia: Creative Harmony, Fortunate Result
- The Prevention of Infiltration (Amendment no. 4) Bill: A malevolent response to the Israeli Supreme Court judgment
- The Santos-FARC Peace Talks: Human Rights Challenges in Colombia
- Secret Executions in India: Another Reason to Rethink the Death Penalty
1. The information contained on this blog does not constitute legal advice.
2. The publishers, authors and editors make no guarantees as to the accuracy of information provided on this blog.
3. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are the authors’ own and do not reflect the views and opinions of the editorial team, OxHRH, the Oxford Law Faculty or the University of Oxford.