Hibernian Law Journal Call for Submissions
The Hibernian Law Journal (HLJ) is an annual publication produced by young lawyers in Ireland with the support of various law firms and the Law Society of Ireland.
The Journal has a multidisciplinary focus, facilitating detailed argument and discussion on a wide range of topics including human rights, both internationally and within the UK and Ireland.
The following guidelines apply to submissions:
- The journal accepts short, medium and long articles with a maximum word count of 15,000 words.
- The article must not have been published elsewhere.
- Footnotes must adhere to the Hibernian Law Journal house style.
- Articles may be on any legal topic of interest to the author.
- Articles are due by 31 October 2015, though exceptions may be made in individual circumstances.
- Submissions should be emailed in soft copy word format to email@example.com
by 31 October 2015.
Download the call for submissions: Hibernian Law Journal – Call for Submissions poster