Oxford Pro Bono Publico extends its heartfelt congratulations to the internship grant recipients for the year 2014-2015. All of them have demonstrated exceptional commitment to pro bono legal work in the last year, and we are delighted to be able to encourage them in their endeavours.
- Ivo Gruev (International Criminal Court, the Hague, the Netherlands)
- Michael Rhimes (European Court of Human Rights, Strasbourg, France)
- Josh Aiken (Human Rights Watch, New York, USA)
- Alexander Wang (Legal Aid Society, New York, USA)
- Stacy Topouzova (UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Sofia, Bulgaria)
We wish them well and look forward to reading about their experiences later in the year.
You can find out more about our internship programme here, and read accounts of last year’s interns here, here, here and here.