OPBP Announces Internship Awards
Oxford Pro Bono Publico extends its heartfelt congratulations to the internship grant recipients for the year 2014-2015. All of them have demonstrated exceptional commitment to pro bono legal work in the last year, and we are delighted to be able to encourage them in their endeavours.
- Ivo Gruev (International Criminal Court, the Hague, the Netherlands)
- Michael Rhimes (European Court of Human Rights, Strasbourg, France)
- Josh Aiken (Human Rights Watch, New York, USA)
- Alexander Wang (Legal Aid Society, New York, USA)
- Stacy Topouzova (UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Sofia, Bulgaria)
We wish them well and look forward to reading about their experiences later in the year.